You are currently connected to the www.acrmobility.com website published by ACR International Mobility.
Company name : ACR INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY
SA ( Limited company) with a capital of : 258100,00 Euros
RCS : Pontoise , 453 328 544
Head office : Les Bois Rochefort, 11 rue Georges Méliès , 95240 Cormeilles en Parisis
Phone : +33 1 48 13 33 00
By access to the www.acrmobility.com website and/or the use of said site and/or any downloading of any part of the content of said site by the user is understood acceptance of these site use conditions, as defined below.
The data on this site is provided for information only and has no contractual value. ACR reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make improvements and/or modifications to the content of ACR website.
- Personal data collected
The personal data collected is the data that you are willing to provide when you fill in our Online form “contact us” from our website, in order to request a quote for one of the services offered by ACR.
The personal data collected thus includes:
- Your contact details: surname, first name, postal address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile), email address
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, the information collected is mandatory
ACR is the data controller of your personal data
Your personal data is processed by ACR for the purposes of its activity, namely:
- Processing users’ requests for quotes, sending them the quotes, contacting users after their quotes have been drawn up or in order to draw up a precise quote
- Contact users who have asked to be contacted
You have the right to access, rectify and oppose information concerning you by contacting ACR International Mobility :
- By post : ACR International Mobility , Les Bois Rochefort, 11 rue Georges Méliès – 95240 Cormeilles en Parisis
- By phone :Tel: +33 (0) 1 48 13 33 00
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Today, in accordance with the latest rules put in place by the European Union to protect users and the way in which their data is collected, processed, recorded, stored and/or deleted, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) applicable on 25/05/2018 for all European companies.
ACR will make every effort to act on your requests within a reasonable period of time.
ACR will take all necessary precautions in order to verify the identity of the person making the request, before accessing, if need be, the person’s request, in order to prevent the risk of fraudulent requests.
ACR applies its best efforts by taking all appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, to prevent them being damaged or distorted and to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing it and misusing it.
If you believe that your account has been the subject of misuse, you must contact ACR immediately at the following address: email@example.com
- ACR is putting in place technical measures to ensure an appropriate level of security for your personal data, in particular:
- Management and control of access to personal data
- We do not share any of your data with external third parties
- Installation of anti-virus software and a firewall
- Safeguarding and encryption of personal data
- Your data is hosted in France
- Restriction of access to the server with the help of a user-name and password
- Regular assessment of all the methods of protection
- Protection of physical documents currently in use
- Your personal data collected will be destroyed in accordance with the legal deadlines in force.
The content of ACR website is governed by French law. All users recognise the jurisdiction of the French courts for everything concerning the content and use of the site or ensuing recourse.